Park Maitland accepts applications throughout the year, and we do allow for mid-year transfers, based on class availability. It is recommended that students wishing to apply for the current school year contact our admissions department to discuss specific grade level availability. Qualifications are based on academic performance, behavior, and class availability.
Steps of the admissions process:
- Tour of the campus and/or attend an Open House event
- Submission of application and $150 application fee
- Screening and review of results
- Review of academic transcript and teacher feedback form
- Scheduling of shadow day
- Notification of acceptance/declination
To learn more about Park Maitland School, please complete a Request for Information
form or contact our Director of Admissions, Kelsey Scott, at 407-647-3038 ext. 110 or by email at email@example.com.